Adair/Bollenbacher Scholarship and Summer Internship
Undergraduate Research Internships
The Department of Plant Pathology is privileged to announce the C. Roy Adair and K. Bollenbacher Undergraduate Research Internship Programs. These research experiences for undergraduates are funded by endowments established to honor the late Dr. C. Roy Adair, a geneticist and plant breeder, whose accomplishments helped establish the preeminence of the Arkansas rice industry and K. Bollenbacher, a USDA scientist who was located at the University of Arkansas.
Conduct your own research project under the guidance of faculty in the Department of Plant Pathology at the University of Arkansas.
- Applicants should be in the top 25% of their class
- The program runs May 28-August 2, 2019
- The stipend is $5,600
- Applicants should be upper-level undergraduates (90 credit hours earned)
- Interns register for credit at the University of Arkansas
- Application deadline is January 11, 2019. APPLY NOW