The Department of Plant Pathology Travel Policies/Procedures

University Of Arkansas Travel Policies

Travel Request Forms:

  • TA (Travel Authorization) Form - Fill out this form for domestic travel as soon as plans are set for the trip. Research staff and students require a signature from P.I., while faculty requires department head signature PRIOR to travel. Download the form. This will allow you to save the contents once completed.
  • International Travel Form - This form must be used when requesting international travel.

 Useful information and additional forms for requesting travel. Do not submit one of these forms without also submitting a travel request form.:

Guest Travel:

Travel Claims Upon Return:

  • Travel Claim Form - This form must be filled out immediately following your return. Excel format. Place mouse pointer over the red mark for a description of information needed for a particular block. ALL information (with the exception of the TA number) is necessary to process the travel claim, including the account to be charged. Useful information for this form (and additional forms that may be required to accompany expense claim):
    • Required Receipts - a reminder that credit card receipts are not acceptable for lodging receipts since they do not provide the detailed information required for auditing purposes.
    • Lost Receipt Form - required for each lost receipt (except for taxi fares under $25.00)