The Bumpers College Dean's Office has received notice of these employment opportunities for students seeking internships and for prospective graduates seeking full-time positions.
Jobs open to all Majors
- University of Arkansas Human Resources Department.
- University of Arkansas Career Development Center
- Career Development Center events
- University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, professional positions
- MonsterTrak jobs and internships
(To use this listing, go to the "College and University Career Centers" category and select University of Arkansas. In the password box, enter "gohogs")
- Academic Careers Online
- American Association for the Advancement of Science -- Science and Technology Policy
One-year opportunities for postdoctoral to mid-career scientists and engineers to bring technical expertise and external perspectives to federal decision-making in Washington.
- David L. Boren Graduate Fellowships
- Federal Government Internships -- Scholarship for Service
- Fund for American Studies/Georgetown University D.C. internship program
- Institute for Experiential Learning D.C. internship program
- National Academies Senior Research Associateship Programs
- Spitze Public Policy Legislative Internship Award
- Summer Opportunities for Undergraduate Minority Students
- USAJOBS (Federal government job postings site)